Inspiring Green Spaces Lamitak, TAK’s innovative brand of decorative high-pressure laminates, now carries the Green Label for low toxic emissions from the Singapore Environment Council.
Our laminates have met the eco standards specified by the Singapore Green Labelling Scheme and are deemed to cause minimal effects to the environment during production. Products carrying the Green label can qualify for Building Construction Authority’s Green Mark programme that assesses buildings and their interiors for their environmental impacts and performances.
The Green Certification is part of the environmental sustainability initiative TAK is advocating as a progressive and responsible organization. With these, our customers are empowered to make a difference to the environment. A myriad of choices for inspiration are now available. Make these choices green.
- Lamitak SGBP 5104 Certification
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification for Lamitak Laminate
- GREENGUARD Certification for Lamitak Laminate
- GreenLabel Certification for Lamitak Laminate
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification for Newedge Laminate
- GREENGUARD Certification for Newedge Laminate
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification for Artak Laminate
- GREENGUARD Certification for Artak Laminate